Sharmila’s Dance classes are a mix of Hip-Hop, St. Jazz, Funk, Jazz, Lyrical and Contemporary. The routine changes every 2 weeks and with that comes a new style.
The class begins with a high energy warm-up to get your body warm, then going into a technical section to improve ones technique, intense stretching, ab workout, isolations, corner work consisting of coordination exercises and technical jumps followed by a dance routine.
• Sign up’s for new students happen throughout the year
• Register before every lesson.
• New students require passport pictures
• All students need to sign the application form.
• Liv Dance class fees – 70AED
• Ballet class fees – 75AED.
Super Saver Card:
What to wear:
Anything comfortable that allows you to stretch without embarrassing yourself! Sneakers that don’t have a black sole, please no heels!
• Level 1 A – Ages 7 – 9
• Level 1 B – Ages 9 – 12
• Level 2 – Ages 13 – 16
• Teens – Ages 16 – 21
• Adults – 18+ (Mixed Ability)
• Adults Morning – Basic + General level
Ballet is taught for dancers that don’t necessarily want to go to a formal ballet school however would still like to have some degree of classical training.
- Basic Level:
Age 7+: Basics are required
- Elementary Level:
Ages of 12 and up: Basics are required.
- Intermediate Level:
Adults and advanced teens.
What to wear:
Girls: Pink tights with black leotard and hair tied in a bun.
Boys: Black tights and sleeveless shirt.